Save fuel and cut carbon emissions
You can improve MPG by up to 15% and reduce fuel costs by training employees to become more efficient drivers. This eco-driver training is relevant to all drivers and is based on extensive research into the technical and behavioural issues associated with reducing fuel consumption.
This training can help you to:
- reduce fuel consumption and carbon emissions;
- increase MPG by up to 15%;
- save hundreds of pounds a year;
- lower the risk of vehicle accidents;
- reduce wear and tear of your vehicle;
- demonstrate your commitment to the environment.
We are offering this training course to businesses in the North East, so if you are interested in attending a 50 minute one-to-one session with an instructor then please email us and we can arrange a training session.